Dr. Ali Ghobadi Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ali Ghobadi?

left me to suffer, this monster

Posted on October 8th, 2017

This so called dThis so called doctor is not only a horrible excuse of a human being, let alone a doctorl but he's also a joke who doesn't know anything about the law while he rudely played "judge" when he had refused to treat me. I had came in to the ER and wound up with this joke who made some inaccrate accusations, but he was just flat out rude to me when I was completely honest of how a hiccup of a prescription from my Pain doct made me go through heavy withdrawal and suffered immense pain. Because that I was withdrawing from opioids, he had refused to treat me despite me telling him that I had the clear to go to the ER to get myself out of witdrawal and to treat my pain, from that pain doctor. Aside from that, this ignorant indiviodual had said what I was doing was "illegal" when it's actual drug abusers who would acquire miultiple scripts and lie (I was both completely honest and was suffering; did neither of those things that would get people in jail). If you're unfortunate to land this joke as your ER doc, in my opinion and how I was treated, I highly suggest to stay away from this joke of a "doctor" ((by the way, it's not "slander" if it's the truth and of my opinion). After the brief visit that I had refused to pay, especially as he didn't treat me and made some inaccurate assesments while he left me to suffer, even the nurse told me to complain about this joke as not only she could tell that I was rightfully frustrated and wronged by this joke, but I could tell that I wasn't the first person he had mistreated. The complaint will definitely be filed, you joke of a doctor. I hoe you get chronic pain one day amd when doctors would refused to give you the neds that you need and that you run out and go to withdrawal while everyone else saw that I was suffering, that I hope karma ends you up with a rude "doctor" who was not only an joke but is heartless just like yourself that will refuse to treat you whuile will be rude just like you were. Now I had never gone to the streets to get my "meds" but it's docotrs like this joke that are kicking misteated chonic pain patients suffering from pain and withdrawing that are going to the streeets anc atually committing a crime, becaseeuse they have to, because doctors who supposidely took the oath are ignorantly judgemental and shouln;td be even assistant cheifs of the ER like this joke claimed he was would wrongly put patients in that position. I saw him on Satuyrday at noon if you don't want be mistreated by this guy as I was. oH abd "buddy", the California patients pill of rights allows me to seek opioids to treat my legitimate pain and suffering; therefore I think your credibility as "judge" let alone doctor as you refused to treat me while you were rude is nil as what I'm not doing is illegal; go back to school as I know more about law than youll ever do.

Do Not Let This Dr Near You If You Want Ggod

Posted on August 17th, 2016

I was attended by Dr Ghobadi as I came in to an ED with intractable pain. He came into my cubicle, asked a few questions, ordered a few tests, told us we would be there for three to four hours and left. True to his word, he came back about three hours later. He told me that I was not dying, that it could take years to find out what was wrong with me as far as my pain was concerned, and he was sending me home to follow up three days later with my primary physician. He totally disregarded and dismissed my pain issues, sending me home without addressing why I was having intense pain. This man is an abominable ED physician. He is rude, condescending and dismissive. If you ever see his name on the board in your ED cubicle, RUN, do not walk to the nearest hospital that surely has a competent, caring ED physician!

Terrible

Posted on December 9th, 2015

I had the unfortunate luck of having Dr. Ali Ghobadi treat me in the ER awhile back. Very condescending and rude, didn't seem to have the knowledge to answer questions I was asking, and seemed like I was annoying him by being his patient. I'm sorry... I thought that's why you get paid the big bucks? Don't you care about your patients health? I went to my general Doctor a few days later after I still wasn't feeling better, and was diagnosed with something completely different. This guy shouldn't be allowed to "treat" people.

No treatment provided in ER by Dr. Ghobadi

Posted on May 12th, 2015

Did not provide treatment that would have 'taken too long' just to clear the bed.

Posted on September 30th, 2014

He is very knowledgeable and caring. Awesome dr.

rude and demeaning

Posted on May 29th, 2013

I had the misfortune to see Dr. Ghobadi in the ER one night. He was in a hurry, arrogant, rude, and demeaning, everything one doesn't need when they're sick and in need of some understanding.

told my mom she had 2 to 6 months to live.. misdiagnosed

Posted on April 11th, 2011

at Kaiser Lakeview hospital he went in her room, did not wait for family to arrive I was there had only left for about 5 minutes to run to the bathroom.. he walked in room, tapped her on shoulder to wake her up, and told her she had cancer and was going to die in 2 to 6 months... that,s when i came in the door and saw him and he just said hi and walked past me. Well after my mother was sooo upset.. she is still here and now come to find out all lesions on lungs are gone and she never had cancer in the first place. His bedside manner was immature.. he needs to grow up

MD