Dr. Ali Khaki Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Ali Khaki?

Worst Experience With a Doctor I Have Ever Had!

Posted on November 21st, 2015

I saw Dr. Khaki to discuss surgery to remove a lipoma on my neck. After waiting thirty minutes for my appointment, Dr. Khaki strolls in, gives me a very brief rundown of what surgery would look like (spoke for less than a minute), then told me he would like to examine the rest of my body to look for more lipomas. I told him that I already checked and did not have any lipomas elsewhere. Without asking for permission or explaining what he was doing, he pulled up my dress and began to pull down my tights. I expressed to him that I was uncomfortable with this, so he walked out of the room and grabbed a gown, then put it over my legs. He then pulled up my dress and pulled down my tights and began touching my stomach and pelvis area. I was completely exposed, as the gown lay below my pelvis, serving no purpose. After a moment, he pulls my tights back up and begins talking about surgery, not at all addressing what just happened. This was especially confusing, as the lipoma I was getting removed was on my neck, nowhere near where he was touching, and he never checked anywhere else. My partner was in the room while this happened and was just as shocked as I. We absolutely plan to report him to the board. I would highly advice against ever using this doctor!

worst Dr I have ever seen in my life

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I had a hernia surgery that he performed and after a month I noticed that the hernia is back. However, it took him five months of testing etc (my out of pocket cost was 1000)to figure that his surgery failed. he stinks

Good Surgeon

Posted on July 22nd, 2010

I feel very pleased with the surgery performed by Dr. Khaki. The surgery went quickly, recovery was as fast as could be expected, and I've had no problems since. Dr. Khaki seemed a little brief on my first visit to him, but he was willing to answer more questions. Two more contacts with him, just prior to surgery, and on a followup visit, left me feeling positive about him -- there was an understated warmth and humanity I wasn't expecting in a surgeon.

Posted on April 12th, 2010

Dr.Khaki is a wonderful person and surgeon, he treated both my husband and my son, had them back up on their feet in ni time.I will always be greatful to Dr.Khaki for taking such wonderful care of my family .

Posted on February 4th, 2015