Dr. Ali Khojasteh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Khojasteh?

The love of my life

Dr. Khojasteh and his staff keep my husband here for many yrs. past his life expectancy. He is the only Dr. we had that really cared and was there for us no matter what time of day or night. It was so nice to always be able to get in touch with him and not another doctor that did not know us. He always knew what was wrong and what to do. He is the best!

Other than professional life, there exist a personal life, that no one could run away . Even famous doctors.

Whats amazing is that if you arrive early as I do alot of times I am in and out before my appointment is even supposed to start. Never before in a Dr.'s ffice has this happen to me and this was not just once but many times.

He is extremely caring , with a vast knowledge of Medicine , up-to -date in his field ,outstandingly kind,always available for prompt responses to needs of his patients.He is truly a lovely human being who respects the dignity and comforts of others.I believe he is an Angle.

fast

this staff is very good and professional in my opinion.

My Angel

Dr.Khojasteh is a wonderful caring doctorwho is trying all in his power to save mylife, he listens and answers,he is a trueangel, not just a doctor who studied to be a doctor but in his heart and entire being, a humble loving kind man who is atrue doctor and lives to save lives, God has given mankind a great man, a saint,an angel and a gentle soul. thank you Dr. Khojasteh, I thank God for you.

Compared to my last doc, he is very thorough. A little hard to understand because of accent

I would find another oncologist!

I saw Dr. Khojasteh for suspected breast cancer. I found out today that I do NOT have cancer. I called his office to find out if they wanted me to keep my next appt. The lady who answered the phone was extremely rude and said, "Well, I don't know! If you don't want to keep your appt, that is up to you." Dr. Khojasteh also kept calling me "lady" instead of by my name, and at my first appt he hadn't looked at ANY of my tests and didn't know a thing about what was going on with me.

Poor

Bills as much as possible. Poor knowledge of modern medicine, uses his old remedies for all diseases

Dr. Ali Khojasteh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jefferson City, MO.