Dr. Ali Krisht Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Krisht?

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Dr. Kirsch goes the extra mile. He goes beyond his specialty, he inquires and helps me recieve the treatment and test of other problems. Recently he called late one evening to check and see if I was ok after getting some test results. I would recomment Dr. Krisch to anyone wishing for a caring Dr. and great office staff. The were very patient with me and a great help with my anxiety.

Posted on December 1st, 2016

Now 4 th yt

Posted on October 15th, 2016

Posted on March 1st, 2016

excellent-very good surgeon he has done one surgery on me has two more to go. would highly recommend him

locomotive enineer

Posted on February 25th, 2016

awesome doctor. got me back on my feet in not time.

Miricle Worker

Posted on April 11th, 2015

He has been gifted by the power of healing : i was told by 3 top rated Dr s that they couldnt do anything for me : that it wasnt possible to treat my cystlike tumor near (on)my brain stem :Dr Khrist was able to do the surgery and now I Feel better than I Have in years : It a Mircle He was able to Remove my Cystlike Tumor : I have no side affects I would suggest him to anyone :

Posted on April 11th, 2015

My husband was Dr. Krisht's patient for several months before he passed away with Stage IV brain cancer. Dr. Krisht and his staff were always a phone call away to answer all my questions and concerns. They always made me feel like my husband was their patient. Dr. Krisht performed 2 surgeries on my husband and Dr. Krisht had the best bedside manner a doctor could have. Dr. Krisht was always honest and compassionate with my husband even though the end result was going to be death. Highly recommend Dr. Krisht for any neurological problems.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Dr. Krisht saved my life! Twice!!!

Posted on March 19th, 2015

Since I live out of state, my time spent with Dr Krisht was limited to my time spent in the hospital. He was my surgeon 20 years ago, for a very complicated brain tumor, a benign meningioma, and the outcome of the surgery was not expected to be good. Instead, it turned out to be fantastic, and he gave me another 20 years of life! Now, I'm in need of his help again, and hope he is able to accept me as his patient. He was very kind and compassionate. I highly recommended him!

SISTER OF PATIENT

Posted on March 24th, 2014

Dr. Krisht and his staff are awesome

Patient

Posted on November 7th, 2013

He saved my life!

Posted on February 24th, 2013

From the instant the tumor was discovered at the ER, I was put into the hands of Dr Krisht. At every stop from the EMT's to Will who performed my MRI, I was assured that there was no better place to be than with Dr Krisht. He and his staff made me feel that as a team, we were going to fight this and we have. He is an amazing surgeon and a lovely man. He travels with an entourage of physicians but always takes as much time as needed to answer questions. I dearly love him and appreciate him and his staff