Ali Madani Is this you?

Have you seen Ali Madani?

wonderful doctor

Posted on May 15th, 2017

Dr. Madani is the most thorough and competent physician I have ever encountered. He is also a kind and compassionate man who has state-of-the-art interpersonal skills. I always leave his office feeling better than when I walked in. He has managed to make having cancer a rich experience and to inspire deep trust. I believe that all these factors and boosting my immune system and increasing my chances of survival. I know I am receiving the best care possible. I have been in remission for 3 years but if I end up dying of cancer I know he will be there for me to make the journey easier.

Posted on December 4th, 2016

couldn't have asked for a better doctor!

Thorough and clear

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr. Madani gave a through evaluation of my blood problems. He gave me a priceless peace of mind. I cannot thank him enough for taking all the needed time to explain everything in simple English.

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Dr. Madani is by far my favorite in the area. I come to Tucson every six months. He is the only one I can trust after seeing a few others in the area. A real well rounded individual as well.

Good doctor

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I like doctor Madani because you feel he takes the time to explain fully treatment options and my cancer in detail. He answered all my questions and even took the time to follow up with my husband each time he called to speak to the doctor.

Caring

Posted on September 26th, 2015

He's a great doctor. Genuine and caring towards patients and their caretakers.

Recommended five stars

Posted on June 14th, 2015

great doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2015

Recommended to all seeking great care . I recommended him to my uncle and both he and his wife were both content with Dr. Ali out in Oro Valley. They thank me each time.

Compassionate and genuine

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr. Madani was well informed about my case well in advance before I walked in his office. He was very informative, followed up with us on all levels, and also took the time to respond to all our questions from all my family members. He spent a vast amount of time with us and I do appreciate all he offered. He is extremely well educated, knowledgeable, and i would definitely recommend him for all those seeking a competent doctor.

Recommended Oncologist for ALL!!!!!

Posted on September 13th, 2013

DR. MADANI IS ONE OF THE MOST CARING DOCTORS ANY PATIENT COULD ASK FOR. HE NOT ONLY FOLLOWS UP DILIGENTLY WITH PATIENTS, BUT ALSO OPENS COMMUNICATION BY ALL CHANNELS IN CASE SOMETHING URGENT ARISES. HE TRULY SAVED MY LIFE AND IF IT WEREN'T FOR HIM, I WOULDNT BE HERE TODAY. I AM BLESSED I WAS REFERRED TO HIM FROM THE BEGINNING, AND I TRULY THANK MY UNCLE'S BEST FRIEND FOR THE RECOMMENDATION OF DR. MADANI.

Effective, Kind, Compassionate, and Genuine

Posted on July 27th, 2013

I have been to many doctors for my condition. Not many have treated me more than a statistic or piggy bank, feeding me false hope and promises of good health without really helping. Yet Dr. Madani had a sincerity about him that made me feel like my life really mattered. He followed up with me to make sure I was following my treatment. He always remembered the specifics of my illness and where we had left off on the last visit. These things are important to me. I am not dead yet. I am a valuable human with a family and life. He is truthful, and many people may prefer a doctor that will say anything to make them feel better. Dr. Madani told me from day one, that my condition was fragile and that I had waited too long. He didn't act like Superman trying to be my hero. Instead he played the role of my concerned doctor, a good one, and has evolved into the caregiver for friends and relatives based on my recommendation. Real, genuine doctors are rare these days. I feel better since going to this doctor and I am very thankful for him.

Great and caring doctor who is extremely knowledgeable

Posted on July 25th, 2013

This doctor saved my life by providing me with the proper and correct treatment options. Very sincere and caring doctor. I recommend him for all of those seeking honest, accurate, and trustworthy treatment options for their cancers. What I was told by my previous physician was inaccurate and almost placed me in the grave in no time. Dr. Madani saved my life!