Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ali H Mesiwala has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
- Brain Surgery
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Injuries
- Brain Tumor
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Inherited Neurological Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 78
Have called in 4 times now placed on Hold for 20 minutes or more. Staff is rude and forgetful. No one ever offers to call back and is uninterested in your issue. Jackie answers phone and never comes back. If you are interested this is in regard to a patient by the name of Raymond Kantor. You have his contact info on file if you are interested in helping but I doubt you will make an attempt judging by your manner on the phones.
My experience with Doctor Mesiwall was amazing, today is two months after my L3-L5 fusion, my surgery went well. Now I can get up in the morning withoutv pain, walking 35 minutes without stoping or sitting. I am very happy with the outcome Overall I got my life back.He is a caring doctor and I would recommend him to everyone I know.
So i did all my pre-op tests had them faxed by my physician they confirmed they recieved them and they said we will call you.Thirty went by i had my family doc nurse call what do they say,we lost your paperwork for your bloodwork.Ran right over did it again it was faxed the second time still no phone call two and a half months later having severe pain in my lumbar they don`t care.They are a bunch of liars.DO NOT GO THERE.As far as all the 5 stars reviews these are written by the staff.To the staff who wrote them how else would you know a Doc wrote one of the reviews slamming Dr Mesiwali,only you would.What a joke your office is.
21 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Washington Seattle
Dr. Ali H Mesiwala accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Basic HMO
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Vitalidad Plus CA con Aetna
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
LA Care Health
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthern Ca Center Neuro Science, 160 E Artesia St Ste 360, Pomona, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ali H Mesiwala in this video.
Dr. Ali H Mesiwala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.