Dr. Ali M Morshedi-Meibodi Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Ali M Morshedi-Meibodi?

Executive Director of Engineering

Dr. Meibodi came to my rescue right after my heart attack at age 45 and he absolutely saved my life. I never had a cardiologist doctor but I know I have the best now. He really understands how to deal with patients as to insuring they understand the conditions, option, and care that is needed to prolong your life. He really made me a better healthier person now and I feel like I am 25 again . Also the office staff are very courteous and friendly, they accurately take care of all paper work and insurance to make it as easy for as possible.