Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ali Nasser has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Angina (Angina Pectoris)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Beating Heart)
- Stress Testing
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Block
- Stress Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr Nasser gets involved in your entire medical history. I learned things from him about my Prescriptions that I had never been told. I left his office feeling like I was in the best hands ever. You will not experience a 15 minute get in get out appointment with this Doctor. He tells it like it is which I admire, if you need to lose weight to help your heart health he will tell you. I am so glad I found this Doctor.
Dr. Nasser is a genius!!! He is the most amazing doctor that my husband and I have EVER met. He literally saved my husband's life and we will be forever grateful to him. He does everything he can to not just put a bandaid on your problem, but to heal you of what is wrong...and he will do whatever he can to find out what is wrong. He is the BEST doctor.....and I would highly recommend to anyone. After going to a multitude of doctors over a three year span, and watching my husband go down hill with his health....Dr. Nasser stepped in and knew exactly what to do. He has given us our lives back. His staff is amazing and the overall experience of going to his office is excellent.....I cannot say enough good things about him!!!
Very approachable down to earth ppersonality. He was easy to talk to aout my medical condition
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2010, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2012, 2016, 2013, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2014)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Nasser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of South Florida College Of Medicine
Dr. Ali Nasser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInstitute Cardiovascular Medicine, 9401 SW Highway 200 Ste 6003, Ocala, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ali Nasser in this video.
Dr. Ali Nasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.