Dr. Ali M Osman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali M Osman?

ER experience

I was referred to E R to get a cyst lanced. This Dr. Took care of problem but the incision was not packed good and I was discharged with it still bleeding. I had to return that same day for him to repack it. He knew kind job I have ,he said I could go work knowing the incision was open and would still be draining and bleeding. I had to use my own judgment not to go to work. On Tylenol 3, in pain.and draining. I feel this was poor care .

Don Russell

Dr Osman saved my life. He was an angel sent from Heaven! I had been sick for many, many, months. He was able to corrently diagnosis my problem, and refer me to the correct specialist.

Poor ER experience

I was having an asthma attack when I went to Hermann Baptist ER. This was apparently my physician, however, I never once saw him. He prescribed medications to me that I could not take, and never spoke with me at all. He had discharge papers ready for me before anyone had evaluated me after a breathing treatment. I don't even know what he looks like, he spent no time at all with me and was ready to pass me off before I was stable. Poor excuse.

Er Doc

The wait time was a little long, but many people need urgent care. Once in a room he saw me quickly and discussed my treatment plan.