Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ali M Sarram has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Kidney Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Bladder Issues
- Uterine Prolapse
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have a history of chronic illness and have been lucky to have been taken care of the best, medically and emotionally, of Denver. Sadly, this can not be said by Dr Sarram. I understand why it was so easy to get in, and very few patients were in the waiting room. He has what can only be described as a "God Complex." After seeing him several times my primary physician and I were concerned by certain disrespectful comments he was making .He suggested I not go back, but I went back another time, assuming perhaps he had had a bad day the time before. When I explained that bc of my health situation my primary wanted me to get a second opinion he stood up and said,"Well good luck with THAT!" and stormed out. As a medical professional myself I was stunned that a patient requesting a second opinion would be treated so UNprofessionally. I'm sure he's a competent surgeon but if you are scared or need any extra time, or if you are high risk....consider another doctor. And remember, before any major surgery it is your right to get a second opinion. If your doctor is angered by that, RUN!
I was referred to Dr. Sarram by an ER doctor. When I mentioned his name to my regular doctor, he knew who Dr. Sarram was and said he was highly recommended. My surgery posed certain issues that could have resulted in a longer hospital stay and double the recovery time, but Dr. Sarram's diligence & expert experience using the daVinci robot resulted in a successful surgery. I'm very pleased with the results and healing nicely. I would recommended him to anyone in a heart beat.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
University Of Colorado Health
Dr. Ali M Sarram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ali M Sarram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Parker, CO.