Dr. Ali Shakibai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Shakibai?

General comments

Posted on November 25th, 2013

I have been a patient for over 15 years. I have found Dr Shakibai to be very respectful, attentive, and responsive. He believes and practices prevention measures. I appreciated his thoroughness. Whenever I had an issue or concern he addressed it in a timely manner. I was able to see him on the same day that I called for colds, fever, etc. My only issue was that his staff were not always as attentive and caring as he is.

Large tumors missed during regular exam

Posted on December 16th, 2011

Dr. Shakibai missed diagnosing a relative's cancer. At the time my relative was admitted to the emergency room the tumors were large enough to be easily felt during a preliminary exam. I wish my relative had gone to a different doctor, because the cancer could have been treated if it were detected earlier.

Posted on July 3rd, 2017