Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Ali S Vaziri
Ali S Vaziri is a Doctor primarily located in Napa, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Vaziri has greatly helped me with my medical problems. After complications from a Gastric Bypass Surgery in 2004, I had to have other surgeries, for Fissures & Fistulas. I continued having GI problems, including extreme abdominal pain & constant dysentery. After other GI doctors had given up on me, I went to see Dr. Vaziri, who never gave up on me. After more than a year of procedures and tests, including nuclear testing by a specialist Dr. in San Francisco, Dr. Vaziri was able to diagnose my Crohn's Disease. I still suffer from the symptoms, but Dr. Vaziri has been able to help me with medications, he even helped me recover and get released from a month-long stay at Queen of the Valley Hospital in Napa. I had nearly died during that time, and Dr. Vaziri played a vital role in helping me recover and eventually get released. He came to the hospital nearly every day to check on me. I will always be in his debt.
I had several procedures in Queen of the Valley Hospital done by Doctor Vaziri along with a number of Office visits. I have full faith and trust in this Doctor.. He is an excellent Specialist who is Blessed with a kind and compassionate heart which he demonstrates clearly in his words and actions.....
Ali S Vaziri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions935 Trancas St, Napa, CA
Ali S Vaziri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.