Dr. Ali Ziaee Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Ali Ziaee?

gifted doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Dr Zaie is a wonderful cardiologist who performed a very difficult procedure on my father. Another cardiologist who looked at his films said only a handful of physicians across the country could of done the job he did. we feel very blessed.

lucky patient

Posted on September 12th, 2014

Dr Ziae is a very kind doctor. He took care of me and was patient with me and my family answering questions. He treated me well and I feel great

a very grateful patient

Posted on July 31st, 2013

Dr Zaiee provided me with excellent care. I had been turned down by other physicians for a procedure that would of allowed me to be placed on a kidney transplant list because I was too high risk but Dr Zaiee performed the procedure successfully. He was open and honest about the risks. I am very grateful for having him as a doctor.

RN

Posted on April 14th, 2011

I have worked in the medical field for 16 years and have never met a more dedicated, intelligent and compassionate physician. The medical staff who worked with him during his procedure days consistently rave about his technical skills being the best they have ever seen, which is why I selected him to do my procedure after visiting various cardiologists. I truly believe he has the best set of hands in the city. His office staff is also top notch!!

Posted on September 20th, 2010

dr. zaiee is a compassionate doctor who is very knowledgable as well as skilled. I was impressed by his bedside manner and I am completely satisfied as a patient. thanks doc!

Wonderful Doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2010

Dr. Ziaee spent a lot of time with me and my wife. He answered all questions in a very calm and reassuring manner. He was very clear explaining the procedures. I feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. The world needs more doctors like Dr. Ziaee.

Posted on November 16th, 2009

Saved my life.This is the doctor nurses and doctor go to for care. They send him their loved ones as well.He can come across as "gruff", but he has a heart of gold.

Posted on November 13th, 2009

Very caring. He saved my life in the hospital when I came in the hospital with a heart attack and in shock. The nurses and other doctors said if it was anybody else working on me, I would of not made it. Visiting him is always a joy for me and my 22 year old daughter (she has a big time crush on him)

Posted on October 12th, 2009

He closed a hole in my heart, fixed a blockage in my heart and leg, I feel like a new person. Another doctor told me that the bockage in my lef could not be fixed. I can walk without pain and my breathing is better than it has been in 15 years.

Posted on August 14th, 2009

I was referred to him for a second opinion. I did not want bypass and he was able to use stents instead. He opened an artery that 2 other heart doctors could not. I feel great.The man is blunt, but caring, and an excellent doctor.

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

excellentextremely skilledHe opened a vessel three other physicians could not

Posted on July 5th, 2017