Dr. Ali Zomorodi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Zomorodi?

Posted on July 17th, 2016

He saved my sons life. How do you thank someone ..

The best neurosurgeon in RTP, if not the country

Posted on May 18th, 2016

Posted on June 9th, 2015

Dr. Zomorodi is an excellent doctor. He has operated on me twice and I feel that he is a very skilled and talented surgeon. He is very caring and courteous.

Posted on December 28th, 2013

Dr. Zomorodi is an amazing surgeon and an even more amazing human being. My 17 year old daughter had an AVM on the left side of her neck. Dr. Zomorodi operated on her and removed the AVM leaving a very minimal scar. She is doing great and he follows up on her periodically. I would recommend him to anyone.

He saved my life!

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I was diagnosed with aneurysm and a grade 4 Martin Spetzlar grade AVM. This was discovered after an MRI because of horrible migraines ( suffered these for over 20 years). I had a aneurysm and AVM, I knew If I didn't have it treated I would develop more aneurvsms. A friend of mine suggested Duke. When I met with Dr. Zomordi he seemed very confident.That made me feel better. I had two embolizations and a craniotomy . I have not had a headache since. I owe my life to him. I feel I was given a second chance at life and Dr. Zomoridi gave it to me.

A wonderful Doctor!

Posted on July 1st, 2013

I would recommend Dr. Zomorodi to anyone needing brain surgery. His explanations of what would happen during my crainiotomy were complete and "user friendly". His bedside manner was outstanding, especially from a nuerosurgeon, who sometimes feel they do not owe you any explanations. The care that he took with the placement of my incision was extrodinary. The overall care I received at Raleigh/Duke was excellent. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Zomorodi and his team. Thank goodness he was my surgeon! Surely saved my life!

Saved my life

Posted on October 19th, 2010

I had a major brain tumor and Dr. Zomorodi saved my life. Several surgons passed on me and sent me to what they all said was "the best" and Dr. Zomorodi certainly was. His bedside mannor is amazing. The follow up care is wonderful, he and his team are just wonderful.

Dr. Zomorodi is a gifted surgeon!

Posted on August 11th, 2010

Dr. Z is not only a gifted surgeon but is a pleasure to interact with. He truly saved my life. I was diagnosed with an aneurysm last Feb which was clipped a month later. Every appointment and correspondence with him has been timely and never rushed. When he meets with you, you will feel you are his priority and focus. Brain aneurysms are scary for sure but to have such a confident, sincere and gracious surgeon taking care of me my fear was minimized and my hope was strengthened.

Posted on July 27th, 2010

I was very impress with Dr. Zomorodi so was my sister. He was very nice and explain everything perfectly. I would recommand him to anyone.

Posted on July 20th, 2017