Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad
Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in New Haven, CT and New Haven, CT. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology. Dr. Bazzy-Asaad is affiliated with Greenwich Hospital Association, Yale-New Haven Hospital and Yale Medical Group. She speaks English.
Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
Dr. Alia Bazzy-Asaad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.