Dr. Alice Androkites Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alice Androkites?

Good experience

misdiagnosed

Dr. Androkites was rude, abrupt, would not listen to me. Reason for my visit was a runny sore under my tailbone and a rash which had been previously diagnosed. She barely looked at sore under ;my tailbone and took a biopsy, saying I had to come back in 2 wks. At return visit she informed me that I had herpes. Today I was told by a Physician Asst. that I have a pilonidal cyst. I'm thinking that Dr. Androkite's should study up on pilonidal cysts.

Bald Spot

This Doctor prescribed medication for acute seborrheic dermititis that resulted in an entire patch of my hair falling out by the roots. It did not grow back. For 15 years, I have had, and always will have, a glaring bald spot on my scalp. Yes, horrifying. There are many competent and knowledgeable dermatologists out there. This is not one of them. I firmly do not recommend.

Not recommended.

I was told "I've seen 25 year olds that look worse than you"Really?!

Dr. Alice Androkites is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockport, ME.