Dr. Alice Brunecky Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alice Brunecky?

great women with caring way

Posted on January 22nd, 2011

Dr. Brunecky is a wonderful acupunture doctor. I came to her clinic with plantar facitis. It hurt a lot to walk on it and put pressure on my heel. I also had a lower back problem that was bothered by my walking, We did roughly 3 treatments on my heel and i could walk and it was feeling much better. She also recommended exercises. Within about two months, my pain was completely gone. She also was able to put my energy within my body back in tune. I had been under "stress" and everything was off. thank you very much, Dr. Brunecky..Very wonderful,caring person..

Posted on November 3rd, 2009