Dr. Alice L Fuisz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alice L Fuisz?

Excellent & Caring Doctor

Excellent listener, excellent follow-up,very smart and does not give up or take an easy diagnosis. Willing to work with patient towards mutual health goals.Finally a well run office with caring staff, smart doctors who listen and can diagnose difficult conditions. Dr. Fuisz has a great sense of humor and I am extremely satisified with the care my family and I have received. It is not easy to find GREAT docs in downtown DC and she is definitely at the top of our favorites list!

I thought Dr. Fuisz was excellent. She admitted when she was not aware of a problem, did more research and then got back to me. She was thorough, yet did not take up too much of my time. Unfortunately she does not accept my insurance, and I cannot go out of network. If I ever get insurance that she accepts again, I'm going back!

COPD

Dr. Alice L Fuisz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.