Dr. Alice B Gottlieb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alice B Gottlieb?

Dr. Gottlieb is wonderful, but I have never had so much trouble scheduling an appointment. Her book is too full for the patients she has, so even though she wanted to see me for a 6 month follow up her scheduler couldn't fit me in for 8. Tufts does a terrible job of supporting and training admin staff .... truly the most difficult medical office I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with.

I have never felt so comfortable and she was very adamant that she would clear me up

I have been a patient of Dr. Gottlieb for many years and I consider her to be outstanding in every aspect as a Doctor. I travel to see her often from NJ to Boston Mass.at Tufts University Medical center and believe she is one of the outstanding Dr's in her fields of endeavor.

I have suffered in pain for years with both psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis. It was suspected that I had SA by several doctors. Dr. Gottlieb was the only doctor that seemed to take me seriously. She was the only one who understood that I needed help and did not hesitate to give it to me. We are working on what medication is right for me. She never stops trying. i went to one of her information sessions through the psoriasis foundation. she did an awesome job! I learned so much. I don't feel alone and helpless anymore.

Patient

Dr. Gottlieb is an excellent doctor. She has helped me for 7 years, and continues to be an advocate for me.