Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alice C Lacy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Alice C Lacy has the following 12 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
- Alternative Medicine
Dr. Alice C Lacy has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Alice C Lacy is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Dr. Lacy is an excellent physician. Not only does she have a personable, empathetic, caring demeanor, but she also makes sure that she addresses any issue you bring to her regarding your health. My wife referred me to her and later, my father-in-law saw her. They were equally impressed.She is an excellent listener and is extremely patient. This also applies to her ace assistant, Laura who will follow up with you by phone regarding any medication or referral you may need. Dr. Lacy has even personally called me to give me my results from physicals. She is a rare breed indeed!
I have known Dr.Lacy for over 20 years. She is a very competent and compassionate doctor. She is a true credit to her profession.She is very skilled in diagnosing a patient's problems and finding the correct solutions.She is a doctor who listens and gives you all the time you need.She has a wonderful sense of humor and a spiritual side that is truly appreciated. She is a wonderful doctor who is devoted to her patient's entire being...physical, mental, and spiritual. Even though there is a wait, it is so worth it! You have my heartful recommendation.
Dr Lacy is the best there is, my whole family has been seeing her for decades. She knows my entire family. She is very caring and she will not rush you out. No matter how long it takes, she will listen and carefully diagnoise the problem.Her only problem is that she cares too much. The wait are long because she won't rush anybody, she will take as much time as needed. She will never do a quick exam. It means that some patients will take longer than expected but you can rest assure that you are getting the best. Never a short cut with her.I went off my medication for awhile and when she found out she scolded at me to get back to her office. Its because of her that I'm healthy today, both physically and mentally.An examination with her means she will look into all part of you, not only the physical problem but the whole you.I have never meet a doctor that is as caring as she is.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lacy is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Keck School Of Medicine Of The University Of Southern California
Graduated in 1985
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Alice C Lacy accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKim & Lacy Mds, 612 W Duarte Rd Ste 501, Arcadia, CA
Dr. Alice C Lacy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arcadia, CA.