Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alice Lazarescu has the following 1 specialty
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency and board certification examination.
Hospitalist activities include patient care, teaching, research, and leadership related to hospital care. They have more expertise in caring for complicated hospitalized patients on a daily basis since, unlike other specialists or primary care doctors, they spend most of their day in the hospital.
They often coordinate the care of their patients and act as the central point of communication among the different doctors and nurses involved in the patient's care. They are also the main physician for family members to contact for updates on a loved one.
- Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Chest Pain
Showing 5 of 14
In the past 2 years I've been admitted to TX Health Resources in Plano on four occasions, with a grand total of over 45 days spent in the hospital. Most Dr.'s wouldn't have delved as deeply into my case because I have several chronic health diseases which cause me to be on a large amount of medication. All of those things greatly complicated anyone making an accurate diagnosis. Id already been to a different hospital for this illness and we were very unsatisfied. I was fortunate to have Dr. Lazarescu and her partner Dr. Genato as my attending Physicians. Dr. Lazarescu has been kind, caring, knowledgeable and very thorough. I trust her completely because without her, I know I wouldn't have ever discovered what was causing my illness. Each time I was admitted, before she or her partner entered my room, they had read all the notes from my previous stays as well as any labs and/or notes I had brought with me to the E.R. She has always patiently listened to my recent history, asked questions and made me feel that she knew and remembered me. Because she has excellent communication skills and always makes sure I understand procedures, test results, etc., I felt as though we were working together to find answers. Over the years I have been in many different hospitals with different Dr's for surgeries, the same symptoms which caused me to be at TX Health Resources and other reasons. Ive never felt that I was as safe and in such good hands as I have with her. It can be frightening and stressful to be in the hospital, especially when you are violently ill and dont know why. Having to worry about staff or the Dr is no longer acceptable to me or my family. We also knew I wouldnt be sent home too early with no answers, only to return hours later or the next day (as had happened at a different hospital.) So, weve returned to TX Health in Plano and the safety of Dr.s Lazarescu and Genato because we trust them and know I will be able to focus on getting better and not worrying about those things. Had I not been fortunate enough to get Dr. Lazarescu, my family and I are certain we still wouldnt know what was causing that illness.
19 Years Experience
University Of Alabama School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Alice Lazarescu accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alice Lazarescu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.