Dr. Alice V Merkrebs Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alice V Merkrebs?

Office and staff is disgusting

All female staff with very long nails Which pose a high risk for injuries to patients (babies especially!) harboring bacteria.We couldn't believe this was a real doctors office but we will never take our children here again. They do things without asking first, which made us very uncomfortable as parents. The waiting room reeked of cigarettes and was over crowded with toys meant for outside.

Review

Doctor Merkrebs is a knowledgeable pediatrician who I trust to care for my children. Unlike some doctors I have dealt with in the last, Dr. Merkrebs is never intimidating or condescending. Her approach is informative yet friendly and nurturing - the type of doctor you want as a first time parent, and the type of doctor you want your children to grow with so that they receive care from someone they trust, feel comfortable confiding in, and maintain their health with. I have never had a bad experience (even her wait times are speedy! And if my kids ever get sick last minute, her staff always finds a way to accommodate a last minute visit - I have never seen this before and will continue to be a loyal patient). Thanks so much Dr. Merkrebs!

The office staff are very pleasant and I found the doctor down to earth and caring.

My Children Deserve Better

Not compassionate. Not thorough. Condescending and most important missed very important clues to my child's disability and therefore received late and damaging diagnosis.

Mom of 2

Dr Alice is the best and both my husband and I feel completely comfortable having her care for our children!!