Have you seen Dr. Alice B Newell?

Dr. Newell has been great to me. My OB/GYN had stopped delivering babies so I had to change doctors. I never planned to stay at her office after my 2nd child was born but after the wonderful care I received, I could not leave.

Mrs. Jackie Garrett

My first visit with Dr. Newell, almost 7 yrs. ago, I could not have asked for a better doctor. I had been having gynecological problems for years, that my former doctor had just patted my leg, and said everything was fine. Dr. Newell diagnozed and treated the problem with a simmple one-day surgery. Her bedside manner has always been caring and professional.

Very caring & sincere

Dr. Newell took me out of work 9 weeks early due to very unexpected problems. I was in a car accident & though I felt fine, she wanted to monitor the baby in L&D for 2 hrs. Everything appeared OK but she said before I left, she wanted to "check me" - she found me 1 cm dilated & 95% effaced @ only 7 months pregnant. She put me on bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. I was petrified & very emotional & she sat at my bedside & showed so much heartfelt concern. She is an exceptional Dr & if it weren't for her good skills, I would have likely had a premmie! Instead, I was able to carry my baby boy full term. All the Drs at her office are very good!

Dr. Newell is so caring-

I am convinced that my son is here because of her fast, thorough and very supportive work when I discovered that I was pregnant. She is a bright light in ob/gyn services of any city but is the best in our community.

Doctors in Third World Countries are Better

These doctors only care about your insurance company...Patient care is not a priority, only your money.

Dr. Alice B Newell is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Danville, VA.