- Mount Auburn Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alice W Newton MD
Dr. Alice W Newton, MD is a doctor primarily located in Waltham, MA, with another office in Waltham, MA. Their specialties include Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics.
Dr. Alice W Newton has 2 locations
Dr. Alice W Newton has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alice W Newton has the following 7 expertise
- Adolescent Medicine
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Alice W Newton Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alice W Newton
Alice Newton, MD - joined Beaver Brook Pediatrics in 1999. She attended Boston University Medical School, completed two years of a surgical residency followed by a pediatric residency at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH). She currently holds academic appointments at Children's Hospital of Boston and MGH as the Medical Director of the Child Protection Team and as Instructor at the Harvard Medical School. Her personal interests are running and her young children.