Dr. Alice Park Is this you?

1.1

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Alice Park?

TERRIBLE.

Met her one time, when my usual psychiatrist wasn't available. Will NEVER see her again. This woman is cold... no smile, no empathy, no concern. Her personality, or lack thereof, makes her a terrible candidate to work with people. She asked ME what meds I wanted to take!? Typed in her computer and opened her door for me to exit. I mentioned when I first sat down that I was feeling much worse than usual. She never asked about my mental/emotional state at all!! She was condescending and cold. NEVER AGAIN. My worst experience with a mental health practitioner-- ever.

This doctor is a CRUEL Chinese Lady!!

Completely unwilling to work with me, and has no sympathy. Stay away from this Chinese doctor. She will NOT up your Adderall dosage, and gives a bunch of excuses.

Dr. Alice Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.