Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alice F Doe has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 11
Do NOT go to see this doctor. I was a patient for 3 years and just found out that she decided to no longer practice internal medicine and that I have to find new a doctor. I received no notice until I called in to the office to get my medicine refiled. Now I have to find a new doctor and will be without my medicine until I find a new doctor and get an appointment.
I thought she was a very nice doctor, but I question her competence. I didn't get a proper diagnosis from her and felt that she just wanted to put me on a bunch of meds. Months after seeing her I finally went to a different specialist and found that she wasn't reading my labs properly and that my thyroid was causing my problems. So instead of the highly addictive meds that she prescribed me, I needed thyroid hormones not klonopin and Requip. If you do go to her I would question every decision she makes. She caused me months of greif because of a misdiagnosis.
Dr. Doe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Carol Davila University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
Graduated in 2002
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Alice F Doe accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBorgess Medical Center, 1521 Gull Rd, Kalamazoo, MI
Dr. Alice F Doe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kalamazoo, MI.