Dr. Alice Williams Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Alice Williams?

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

The office booked an appointment with me for 2:45. I got there and was told they would check with the Dr. to see if she could stil see me. I asked why they had to check with the Dr., as I was only 5 minutes late for my appointment due to the wrong directions from the main switchboard! Then they said because my appointment was for 2:30. I explained that it absolutey wasn't and that it was for 2:45pm. I argued that they were wrong, then one of the rude nurses (Justine) interupted me and told me to let her speak in an ignorant undermining tone. I told her I would find another Dr., that they were rude and highly unprofessional. She again, in an ignorant tone said OKKKK. I walked out. It was only my first appointment and I was absolutely discusted!! I do not recommend them at all. Now I see why they have a 2 star rating online!

Posted on May 12th, 2015