Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alicia Acon
Dr. Alicia Acon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miramar, FL, with another office in Sunny Isles Beach, FL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Acon is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Pembroke. Dr. Acon has received 3 awards. She speaks English and Cantonese.
Dr. Alicia Acon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Alicia Acon has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Alicia Acon has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 43
Dr.Acon wasn't bad, but her office staff & billing practices are unethical. They will charge you for a Wellness visit that's supposed to be no copay, and then change how it's submitted. When questioned, I was told "How we bill is within the scope of the law".
I really enjoy having Dr. Acon as a new doctor. Due to changes in my insurance my prior doctor was no longer under my insurance. Dr. Acon bed side manners were awesome. She took her to explain in detail various options for me to consider. She follow-up with a personal phone call. I'm so happy to have her now as my new doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Acon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Universidad De Costa Rica
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alicia Acon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miramar, FL.