Alicia Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Alicia Chen?

Not so good

Posted on August 10th, 2016

She charges a monthly fee for VIP service that is no different from regular service. Perscribes alot of medication that are what sees on TV with all the lethal sideeffects for pharma kick backs no doubt and insists that her patients use them. Leaves patient in exam room for 45 minutes before appearing and charges full time. Stay away from this one, you or a relative might end up deceased. Horrible doctor.

Posted on February 28th, 2016

Simply an awesome doctor - wish more were like her

Practice Administrator

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

Dr. Chen is always readily available, love her being by herself at the Bayou Blvd office. Staff is very kind and compassionate. I can always count on Dr. Chen to listen and help with my medical issues. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great Internal Medicine MD.

Unprofessional Staff & Doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2013

Very unprofessional; When you need a referral outside her area, she responds (several times) with comments such as "she'll have to call in favors" and "she can't use all her favors up at one time"; appears to sched appt for you to update her on what other dr might be recommending; req annual appointment only to be told staff did not schedule enough time and will have to come back; primarily does nothing but update RX's yet charges her full fee even if you've waited an unreasonable time; staff that lies on written documents, including date of document; wait time is routinely normal to be longer than 1 hour and has been up to 2 hours; misses common problems for several years even though symptoms are common; ex: gall bladder; several common problems diagnosed first by chiropracture; once bring it to her attention, she then says "yes, she'd been thinking about that"; for months and years? Don't waste your time and money. Gulf Coast Primary Care is better off without her association. Find another doctor. (Do your homework...find out why she is no longer associated with GCPC; the real answer might help you make a decision if this is the dr. for you.)

Vindictive Staff Vs Hippocratic Oath Vs Hypocrite Staff

Posted on February 28th, 2013

She is a good doctor, but her staff behave like they are Gods. Rude, inconsiderate and not courteous at all. In 2003, When we questioned her rude staff about some medical test, just to find out more information, and to ask to make sure her staff put in the correct code for the insurance...what we got...was an unsigned letter from her office NOT to come and see Dr Alicia Chen anymore. That she Didn't want to be our doctor anymore. NO reason was given Just because we asked some questions???

GREAT Doctor!!!!!!!!

Posted on November 19th, 2012

she is a wonderful doctor she can make you understand anything she is wonderful!!!!!!!!! and has helped me for years

She is awesome. My husband and I will only use Dr. Chen.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Mrs.

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

She is awesome. My husband and I both won't use any other doctor.

Dr Alicia Chen is my favorite Doctor!

Posted on June 5th, 2012

Dr Chen took the time to listen to me and ordered the correct tests to determine the cause of my symptoms. She enabled me to take control of my health. I am so impressed with her I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Good doctor, but bad office staff-wait time too long- telephone wait time very bad- the phone line is always busy- you are told that the staff cares about you, but you continue to wait on the line to hear this same message numerous times.

Fannie Gray...Dr Chen patient

Posted on September 29th, 2011

Dr Chen is by far the best Dr i ever encountered....she listens,she is down to earth, she ALWAYS give u time to talk to her and most of all she is a caring and honest Dr.

Debra Brown

Posted on August 8th, 2011

I love, TRUST,and respect Dr.Chen,shes the best Dr. ever. I became seriously ill,with a very rare syndromn, and I mean rare, fast moving and OMG painful. I called her like 3am, she called me in less then 10min,(PROMPT). She let me come in morning I wanted her not ambulance. All rooms were full, busy busy day.She saw me be just about carried in by two friends,and BAM here she is with a wheel chair,my friends said we were in her personal office (COMPASSIONATE). And BAM I was on my way to hospital and it was ready,my room, medications,and best Specialists at the hospital coming, trying to diagnose me. After surgety and before lab results were back. Guess who wrote 3 possible things it could be.Yes DR Chen (Brilliant)accurate diagnosis!!! If the wait time may be a few more minutes trust me she is saving one of us!If shes your Doc tell her if you have a complaint about office difficulties I promise, they are fixed before your next appt. Dr. Chen Hears you she listens and she does not fear change, but you have to tell her..she used to have an evaluation form for any complants,most of us always kinda worried to complain on it,at least I used too until I figured out she is not perfect(OOPS she couldn't read my mind)LOL.Everyone who knows me wants her for thier Doctor,but many times she is full,thats says alot,we are blessed to have our(AWESOME) Dr.Alicia L.Chen MD!!!!!!!! Thank You for being you Doc,I'm honored to be your patient.