- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alicia A Hillman has 3 locations
Dr. Alicia A Hillman has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Alicia A Hillman has the following 8 expertise
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Alicia A Hillman Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Alicia A Hillman
Dr. Hillman joined the clinic in July 2008. A 2003 graduate of the University of Missouri at Kansas City School of Medicine, Dr. Hillman completed residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at the Mayo Clinic, Rochester Minnesota from 2003-2007. She completed Fellowship training in Interventional Spine and Musculoskeletal Medicine from 2003-2004 at Georgia Pain Physicians, Marietta Georgia.