Dr. Alicia G Hollis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia G Hollis?

Review of Dr Hollis

I had to write a review for Dr Hollis because in 2 years she literally changed my life. I came to her 2 years ago depressed and not like feeling like myself for many years and I remember crying in her office. She listened to me and my story and we spent over an hour together that first visit. It’s been 2 years now and I feel like I have an entirely different life. My energy is better, my moods are back to normal, I no longer cry on a daily basis. I take a few supplements and she has changed my diet but I honestly feel like a complete different person. I am happy again with a hopeful outlook. I call her a magician to all my friends because of how she was able to help me when no one else could. Thank you so much Dr hollis for doing what you do. Bless you.

She gave me my life back.

I'd been to over 20 doctors and health care professionals and no one was able to help me until I met Dr Hollis. I owe her my life.

Great experience

The first doctor who has been able to come up with a real diagnosis and find the true cause of my symptoms. Feel very confident in Dr. Hollis to help me get my health back. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for real answers to chronic health problems.

Can't say enough good things about dr hollis. She actually was able to help me with my periods and acne when I have had problems for many years. I feel blessed to have her helping me.

Very happy

What a wonderful experience I had seeing Dr Hollis. I am very pleased.

She cares about my health! She truly wants to help me feel better and I feel she has helped me understand how to regain my health. I wish every doctor was like Dr Hollis. I am so happy I found her!

Dr. Hollis is very knowledgeable and very genuine. She even called and followed up to ask how the medication was working and to see how I was doing. I am not used to having my doctor care so much about my health. She is really terrific and I recommend her without hesitation.

Highly recommend

Dr Hollis cares about my health. She takes the time to listen to me and always makes sure she addresses all my concerns. She explains things to me and I never feel rushed. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Hollis is an excellent doctor. She is patient , genuine, and thorough

Dr Hollis listens to me and wants to help me. I honestly feel like she is the only doctor who has ever truly listened to me. I will gladly continue to see her.

caring doctor

She was very caring and went over everything very thoroughly. Even though we have not been able to come up with a diagnosis, other doctors have also not been able to come up with a diagnosis. However, she did run tests to rule out serious issues. She communicated everything to me. Not all doctors do that.