Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alicia M Mancuso DO
Dr. Alicia M Mancuso has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alicia M Mancuso has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Alicia M Mancuso is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
She delivered my baby & has been our doctor since
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alicia M Mancuso - Posted on January 13th, 2019
As a first time mom I loved having Dr Mancuso as my doctor in 2015. She was completely willing to listen to my concerns and took my birth wishes seriously while also explaining what was going on as well as why she recommended certain things. I have a tremendous amount of respect for her. I feel like she was as supportive as she could be of my choices and has been my daughter's doctor ever since. Yes, it can be hard to get a timely appointment at her location, BUT when I once had some feelings of PPD & PPA and was scheduled with another doctor because she was full, she actually squeezed me in between patients because she knew I needed her. That meant a lot to me that she wanted to see "her girls". So now when I wait a little longer than comfortable I always hope it's because of a reason like that.
No Patient Care
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alicia M Mancuso - Posted on December 31st, 2018
Dr. Mancuso and her office do not care about the patients. It takes over a week to get a hold of anyone there. Dr. Mancuso is NEVER the one to call, even though she makes promises too. She does not make sure patients know what is going on with their care. It comes across as though she is only in it for money and does not actually care about patient care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Diabetes Care Recognition Program
Millions of Americans have some form of diabetes, and millions more cases are undiagnosed. To encourage more effective treatment and management, Bridges To Excellence® worked with diabetes experts to develop
8 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Maine Medical Center
Dr. Alicia M Mancuso Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Choice PPO - ME
- Anthem HMO Maine
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsJODINE MADLINE SEJOUR MD, 16 Concourse W, Waterville, ME
Dr. Alicia M Mancuso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterville, ME.