She delivered my baby & has been our doctor since

As a first time mom I loved having Dr Mancuso as my doctor in 2015. She was completely willing to listen to my concerns and took my birth wishes seriously while also explaining what was going on as well as why she recommended certain things. I have a tremendous amount of respect for her. I feel like she was as supportive as she could be of my choices and has been my daughter's doctor ever since. Yes, it can be hard to get a timely appointment at her location, BUT when I once had some feelings of PPD & PPA and was scheduled with another doctor because she was full, she actually squeezed me in between patients because she knew I needed her. That meant a lot to me that she wanted to see "her girls". So now when I wait a little longer than comfortable I always hope it's because of a reason like that.

No Patient Care

Dr. Mancuso and her office do not care about the patients. It takes over a week to get a hold of anyone there. Dr. Mancuso is NEVER the one to call, even though she makes promises too. She does not make sure patients know what is going on with their care. It comes across as though she is only in it for money and does not actually care about patient care.

Dr. Alicia M Mancuso is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterville, ME.