Dr. Alicia Saunders Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Saunders?

Stay Away from this Doctor

Posted on January 13th, 2014

I picked this doctor as my primary care a year ago. It has been the worst experience I've ever had in the medical profession. I can't really rate the doctor because I never spent enough time with her. Every time I called and asked to speak to the Dr. Saunders a return call was never received. I asked for my test results and was told I needed to come to the office to pick them up. They don't fax prescriptions to mail in pharmacys. The office procedures are bordering on Medicare fraud. They want you to come into the office and see the doctor for any little request you may have, like getting a referral to a specialist for previously documented problems. I would like to believe the office staff is the root of the problem. They have lied to me on several occasions concerning Medicare and insurance carriers procedures. I would hope the doctor isn't behind these irresponsible, aggravating and care threatening policies.

Posted on December 1st, 2016