Dr. Alicia Shirakbari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia Shirakbari?

Er

Posted on September 26th, 2016

I've seen her plenty of times when I've been to the ER and she was awesome she took very good care of me and treated me like I should and needed to be treated and listened to what I had to say and found out what was wrong with me and took care of it. I'd tell any and everybody to see her she is a great doctor.

Posted on March 7th, 2014

seen doctor numerous times she listens and is great

ER visit

Posted on September 28th, 2011

Arrived at the ER at 10:pm & Shirakbari saw daughter at 12:20am. Before full exam, doctor ordered lab work & medication for hives & severe headache. Didn't see Shirakbari again until just before dischg, about 7:30am. (Only to prescribe more expensive tests - that her said would not fully diagnose possibility of meningitis.) I will definitely be looking for another hospital when I'm in need of an ER.

Posted on February 24th, 2017