Dr. Alicia L Tolbert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia L Tolbert?

I like this Doctor

Very good doctor and excellent personality . She cares about people .

Office staff is rude at times. Is very difficult to get an appointment. If you do get in, she's great and has an excellent bedside manner.

I love Dr. Tolbert

Dr. Tolbert is an incredibly compassionate physician. This may be why her wait time is not always 5 minutes. She spends time with me and makes sure I understand my meds and my diagnoses. Her nurse, Veda, is unmatched in professionalism. Dr. T is bright, but communicates in a way I understand. Her office staff has always been professional to me and she has been very responsive to calls I have made to the office - even after hours. I have recommended Dr. Tolbert to many family members and church friends - and we are all very happy with the care we have received.

Excellent doctor hampered by poor office management

I've been a patient of Dr. Tolbert's for years. She's a great doctor, and I can usually get in within a couple of days if I'm really sick. Appointment times for new patients are weeks out. However, getting a message to her nurses or her is like pulling teeth. I sometimes think they fall into an abyss, never to be given to the correct person or seen again. Her office staff has, at times, been downright rude and unhelpful. Other times, you go and you MAY get a smile. Guess it depends on the day. Her nurses are quite competent, and are usually a great deal of help. Wait times vary...I've waited as little as 30 minutes and as much as 2.5 hours.

Unprofessional office staff and long wait times

Any time I went to her office with an appointment I had made at least 2 weeks before that, I still would have to wait at least an hour in the waiting room before even being taken back. On top of the poor time management in their office, they are HORRIBLE about calling in prescription refills. Dr. Tolbert is very hard to get in touch with and doesn't seem too concerned with her patients' well being when I have to call the office three times to get any kind of response from them. She has never once followed up with me after an appointment and when I called to tell them I needed a refill called in after I had just seen her less than 2 weeks before that specifically to discuss my medication refills, they still expected me to come in for another appointment before they would call it in. Ridiculous and unreachable in an emergency.

Super Long wait time for each visit.

Dr. Tolbert is a good doctor but the wait time is terrible. We have had to wait for 2 hours one time with no explanation and 1 1/2 the second time. It is usually a very long wait time. Getting an appointment is usually two to three weeks out. If one is sick than it is the next day maybe.

Dr Tolbert is kind and caring. She is very thorough and takes time for you. I would definitely recommend her.