Dr. Alicia I Weksler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alicia I Weksler?

Not just a doctor for my family but very much a part of my family! Always compassionate and excellent medical knowledge!

Very friendly and personable. She want's you tell her what is wrong first, then she makes the proper diagnosis. She has never misdiagnosed me. I have been her patient for nearly 20 years. She is such a nice person yet very professional at the same time.

Avoid This Doctor!

I can not, in good conscience, recommend Dr. Weksler. She consistenly does not phone my prescriptions into the pharmacy in a timely manner. It is difficult to get her to return calls. My heart speciaist even says she does not return his calls when he wants to discuss my care with here. Overall, a great disappointment.

Cannot recommend

When confronted with a patient care issue regarding my mother, Dr. Weksler's response was defensive, rude, and unprofessional. Her surprising outburst was uncalled for. We are definitely seeking another primary care physician.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Weksler is the only doctor I will go to in Trenton, GA. She is attentive, and takes care of all my medical needs. I usually don' have to wait in the office. The staff is wonderful.

Great with kids....

Dr Weksler always takes her time to be extra sweet to my kids. She is a wonderful doctor. When my kids are sick she will often only charge me for one office visit instead of two, but write prescriptions for them both. When seeing me she has always taken her time and answered all of my questions until all my concerns were addressed.

Dr. Alicia I Weksler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dalton, GA.