Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Alicja U Gupta
Alicja U Gupta is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA. They speak English.
Showing 2 of 2
The secretary in this office is incredibly rude, inept and inefficient. The wait time, irregardless of what time your visit is scheduled for, is most always more than an hour, with no apologies. Having said this, at my last physical, I was told, the pap smear light was on order, and therefore, I would have to come back for that (unimportant!) piece of the exam....meaning another hour+ wait. When I suggested that in light of this critical void, they should have called to reschedule, the secretary shrugged her shoulders. Finally, when I asked for important lab work to be done, the secretary forgot to request what I had asked for, (which had potentially life or death consequences). After the testing finally was conducted, she called and told me all results were negative. One year later, when I asked to see the results, at first they accused me of not having the testing done, then told me to repeat, then called to tell me they were positive, only to learn later what was positive was insignificant. When I finally complained about this, the secretary advised me to "not get agitated". I asked for my results to be mailed to me and my file to be forwarded to another practice. Although, the file was finally forwarded, I never personally received the actual results of my testing. Also, no staff, other than the doctor have any formal medical training. Good luck if you choose this office for care.
Hi,I would discourage anyone and everyone from seeing Dr. Alicja Gupta. She has no idea what she is doing and has awful bed side manner. She never treated me for any of the problems I was having. She wanted to keep filling me with pain killers and anti anxiety medication. All I needed was a dr. to test me for allergies. I'm allergic to gluten. She literally would laugh in my face when I would cry. She asks the most innappropriate questions and never once reviewed my file before entering the room. I had to tell her everything all over again every time I saw her. DO NOT SEE DR ALICJA GUPTA SHE IS OFFENSIVE AND HORRIBLE AT WHAT SHE DOES!
Alicja U Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions21 Mayor Thomas J McGrath Hwy, Quincy, MA
Alicja U Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Quincy, MA.