More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alicyn D Robb has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The head administrator is the most efficient person in the office. The doctor does not really listen and will mis-state what is said during the doctors appointment, which is then reflected in the permanent records. She is very hard to get a hold of, as previously stated in the last persons review. If you get iritated with lack of response, she will speak freely about how you should learn patience. In certain cirumstances, as a mother, things can not wait....and a response is required. It was quite irritating. Upon filing a complaint with head adminstrator she then became unavailable at each call thereafter. She only works Thursdays and Fridays....good news is that in the event that your child gets sick on a day outside of her work schedule, they were quick to get in to see another doctor...which was refreshing. A nurse in the office also proceeded to have an attitude with me....which may be a result of the false notes within my file. Perhaps I may be an overly protective mother and that is how I am reflected in notes, but if you want results you take action....if only she were that agressive herself.
I took my 2 yr old girl to Alicyn Robb when we moved here from Atlanta. She appeared to be friendly enough, but is just inept. She will never go out of her way to help you. She works like one day a week, so cross your fingers your child won't get sick on one of the other 6 days. We called her while we were on vacation (our daughter has had recurring UTI's) with symptoms and asked that she call in the antibiotics...she refused and instead we spent 2 hrs driving to the nearest medical facility.
Dr. Robb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Childrens Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Alicyn D Robb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGlendale Indianapolis Primary Care, 2625 E 62nd St Ste 2010, Indianapolis, IN
Dr. Alicyn D Robb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.