Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alin Chang
Dr. Alin Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, Baylor Scott And White Medical Center Garland and Baylor Scott And White Medical Center White Rock. She speaks English.
Dr. Alin Chang has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Late for surgery, nervous and shakey. Broke front teeth removing tube. Said she would take care of replacing and could never get her on phone or teeth replaced. Metropolitan Anesthesia coo hung up on my husband after saying it was MY problem. They told my atty. they would not pay as I had signed the mandatory waiver which meant I signed away all my rights. Falsified my records by saying I told her my teeth could POP OFF. Which is a lie, my husband heard me say they would not come off. What kind of idiot would not remove if so!!
Dr Chang broke my teeth after surgery and while removing breathing tube. She falsified documents afterward saying I told the dr that my teeth could pop off. I specifically told everyone in room, " my teeth never come out". My husband was there as my witness. She told my dr she would call me and that the company, metropolitan anesthesia consultants would call and take care of my teeth. They hung up on my husband and would never return any calls, and now say she signed consent form so they won't pay to fix them. I will sue now!!
Dr. Chang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Alin Chang accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMetropolitan Anesthesia Consultants LLP, 3300 Oak Lawn Ave Ste 200, Dallas, TX
Dr. Alin Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.