Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Alina Lukose has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
I meet Dr Lukose while she was still doing her interning in 2007. She was my doctor.She helped me through my whole pregnacy and was there to help me deliver my daughter. When ever I needed something or had any questions, she helped and answered them. She was very polite and caring. She was wonderful then and I can't imagine her being any different now with her patients.
Dr. Lukose is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
East Houston Regional Medical Center
11 Years Experience
University Of The West Indies, Trinidad
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Alina Lukose accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alina Lukose is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.