Dr. Alina Rabinovich Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Alina Rabinovich?

Attitude

Posted on June 20th, 2017

I am talking about the Brooklyn office, she is a great doctor behind the scene, she is not my friend she is my doctor. The nurse that work with her is wonderful. People complain so much for stupid things. Her bedside manner are not the highes one but I think she is a great doctor.

Very caring, knowledgeable

Posted on August 12th, 2014

Dr. Rabinovich is an excellent! She listened to my symptoms, my concerns. She spent over an hour with me and explained my treatment options in very comprehensive terms. If you ever have a problem, she is easy to get a hold of which I really appreciated. I would recommend her to anyone suffering from Multiple Sclerosis!

There's a reason you can get an appointment.

Posted on March 4th, 2013

I wondered why it was so hard to get an appointment with MS specialists in the area, & the only one that I could get an appointment with was Dr Rabinovich, now I know the answer. Thinking a specialist would be a better choice than a general neurologist certainly wasn't the case. I'm sure Dr Rabinovich is knowledgable, she spends a lot of time looking at her papers, but don't expect her to look at you. From the moment I met her, I was disappointed, but I hung in there hoping it would get better, after 2 years, I'd rather have no treatment, than to be treated by this doctor.

A dr that does not care about her patients a dr who makes you cry when you leave her office

Posted on June 15th, 2012

She is the most none caring dr I have ever saw in my life when you tell her that the medication is not working for you she brush you off and tell you to take stuff that can cause more problems with York organs I would not recamend her to anyone she she makes you feel like she do not now what she is doing like she do not care about you as as patient she makes my ms worse then what it is she makes you feel like take a cookie and call me in the morning I hope the board does something about her because I will not be seeing her ever I will be seeing a better neurologist a dr that cares for you and can answer question for you when you most need it

Posted on February 9th, 2012

By far the worst and most uncaring doctor I have ever come across.

Very disappointed

Posted on November 8th, 2011

Does not explain in details the findings on test results only when asked. She always picks up her cell phone calls during the consultation; none work related.

Posted on April 27th, 2011

She failed to diagnose my condition, that another doctor could diagnose in less than 1 hour.Getting things done in the office was difficult, tests weren't available, because she gave it to someone else.Rabinovich lost test results.

Disappointing at best

Posted on May 31st, 2009

During two visits she answered her cell phone multiple times for personal matters.She/office staff unable to get results of tests they had sent me for. Does not return phone calls.Suggested I see another neurologist because she couldnt figure out what was going on.

Posted on February 21st, 2009

I totally feel uneasy with her diagnosing me. She seems like she is in over her head. Talks about making different appts. for tests and then never follows thru with them Also answered her cell phone during an appt. the call was not about work!! Very dissatisfied with her

Posted on November 22nd, 2017