Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aline S Benjamin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Aline S Benjamin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Very disappointed with the care (or better said Lack of care) given to my mother. Just because she's 83 years old the doctor didn't believe a word my mother said. Dr. said nothing was wrong with my mother. My mother went to another doctor and everything she said was bothering her there was something wrong now she's getting the right care I would NOT recommend the DR. to anyone.
Dr. Benjamin is unusual and rare in the level of care received by her patients. I am with her for perhaps twenty years as are friends of mine. We agree about the level of care. The staff is courteous and concerned for the health of patients as well. I am lucky!!! I come from a medical family and am deeply impressed by Dr. Benjamin.
I was very pleased with Dr. Benjamin! It was easy to get an appointment, she was very warm and very thorough, and I felt well taken care of. I am impressed with their computerized appointment and records system. I was able to see a record of my appt. on-line within a few days of being there, and get good appointment reminders.
25 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Aline S Benjamin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAline Saad Benjamin Md, 624 Kings Hwy, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Aline S Benjamin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.