Dr. Aline Y Wong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aline Y Wong?

I was surprised to find this doctor to be very rude since all the other pediatricians I've dealt with at this facility were extremely professional. One of the reasons I chose this office was because my doctor (dr.McCormick who is amazing) told me I could call anytime if my child was sick or I had any issues, so I did. I got the operator who asked me my issues I had concerning my 4 week old, I had noticed his circumcision was very swollen, and had some puss as well as HHS hasn't had a bowel movement in a week. She told me to hold and I was connected to dr. Wong who made it very clear that my kind if questions were Pety and I could have waited instead of bugging her at 4am... Now granted that may have been true but if she is on call and I have no idea my issues could have waited then she had no right to tell me that over and over. Basically I will make sure my child never sees her, she explained this for five minutes when she could have been off the phone already.

Doctor's Response

I believe this review is in error. I am not this pediatrician. I do not work with and have never worked with Dr. McCormick (who I agree is a great doctor). I am sorry for your experience, but I believe you are reviewing the wrong clinic.

Glad to have her as my children's pediatrician!

Dr. Wong is an excellent doctor. She has demonstrated time and time again that she is very careful in examining her patients. She checks carefully and doesn't rush you off just to get to the next patient. She is great with kids, which I have observed is becoming a lost artform in older pediatricians who look at your kids as a patient file number instead of an actual child. She takes her time to explain things to parents in a way that is easy to understand. She's a brilliant doctor who caught illnesses in my kids that were previously misdiagnosed. I highly recommend her. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor.