Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alireza Amirsadri MD
Dr. Alireza Amirsadri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Detroit, MI and Madison Heights, MI (and 3 other locations). He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Amirsadri is affiliated with Hutzel Women's Hospital, DMC Sinai-Grace Hospital and DMC Huron Valley - Sinai Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alireza Amirsadri has 6 locations
4201 Saint Antoine St
Detroit, MI 48201
2751 E Jefferson Ave
Detroit, MI 48207
30671 Stephenson Hwy
Madison Heights, MI 48071
220 Cass Ave
Mount Clemens, MI 48043
28800 Ryan Rd
Warren, MI 48092
3901 Chrysler Dr
Detroit, MI 48201
Dr. Alireza Amirsadri has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Alireza Amirsadri has the following 14 expertise
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Depressive Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Dr. Alireza Amirsadri is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Amirsadri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Joseph Mercy / Oakland
Karmanos Cancer Center
Hutzel Women's Hospital
DMC Surgical Hospital
Detroit Receiving - UHC
Detroit Receiving Hospital
Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute
Harper University Hospital & Hutzel Women's Hospital
36 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Alireza Amirsadri Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alireza Amirsadri's office for more information.
4201 Saint Antoine St Detroit, MI : (313) 745-3000
2751 E Jefferson Ave Detroit, MI 48207
30671 Stephenson Hwy Madison Heights, MI 48071
220 Cass Ave Mount Clemens, MI 48043
28800 Ryan Rd Warren, MI 48092
3901 Chrysler Dr Detroit, MI 48201
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alireza Amirsadri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.