Dr. Ali Hallaj-Pour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ali Hallaj-Pour?

Best Pediatric in Fremont

Posted on September 29th, 2017

We have been visiting him since 5 years for our kids. He is incredible , very knowledge and thorough in explaining. Over all these years he has been consistent with his timings ,we never felt rushed in any appointments. He is gentle and kind with the kids and knows how to make parents and kids comfortable.Just too good with everything.Would highly recommend him to new parents!

Excellent Doc

Posted on May 1st, 2014

We have been visiting him over a year my daughter ..he is very patient to listen all the querries and answers them thoroughly .. never in a rush ..

Great visit

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Great bedside manner. Gentle and caring with my son. I will defiantly request him when I schedule appointments for my kids in the future.

Posted on March 23rd, 2012

We just recently transfered to this Pediatric office and on our first ever visit, Dr. Hallaj-Pour was the doctor we saw. He was seeing 2 out of my 3 girls for possible strep throat 2 days before Christmas. His professionism and sweet nature towards my children was remarkable. Extremely patient and completely explains diagnosis so that you can understand what needs to be done in order to help your child. After our first visit, my children really liked him and we made the decision then to make him our main Pediatricion. My kids love him and I couldn't be happier to have Dr. Hallaj-Pour as our Doctor!

Excellent physician - highly recommended

Posted on July 18th, 2011

Very concerned and caring. Takes his time to review all my questions as a new mother and to carefully examine my infant son, whom he calls adoringly calls "handsome man", during sick or well visits. Would highly recommend him to other new parents.

Excellent Doctor....

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Excellent doctor, very very careful and cautious, takes his time. Honest and kind.

Posted on May 27th, 2016