The Best!

I've had two breast reconstruction surgeries with him. Dr Sadeghi made me feel whole again after being botched by my previous doctor. He is very compassionate, knowledgable & professional.

Best botox injector in New Orleans!

I only go to him for filler and botox due to other docs in area not doing enough or one particular surgeon in Metairie who is very popular overloading me to the point to where I couldn't talk or move and ended up looking older than my age. He takes his time and does it right the first time!

Excellent doctor

Very compassionate doctor from the moment I met him. I had a few complications from surgery and he was quick to fix the problem. Takes pride in his work and makes you feel that you are the most important patient he has even though he has many others. I have and still refer people to see him. I couldn't imagine having any other doctor during this journey.

Saving lives

Dr.SADEGHI is one of a kind. Performed three operations on me and I'm very satisfied with the results..he is truly my HERO!!!!

Very compassionate and takes his time to explain everything thoroughly. I am so blessed to have found him to do my surgery.

COMPLICATED BREAST RECONSTRUCTION

HE WAS ABLE GIVE ME THE RECONSTRUCTION SURGERY THAT I REALLY WANTED AND THAT EVERY OTHER SURGEON I VISITED WASNT ABLE TO DO THIS COMPLICATED 4 FLAP PROCEDURE.. HE EXPLAINED EVERYTHING IN DETAIL AND MADE ME FEEL AT EASE AND I AM VERY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS.. VERY NICE MAN AND GREAT SURGEON

The Best!

Dr Sadeghi was my surgeon during and after my breast cancer ordeal. He was absolutely the best. Always explained everything, made sure you were comfortable with and understood. I would never want another plastic surgeon for any reason.

dr sadeghi performed four flap reconstruction along with dr allen..I am very pleased with the results

Dr. Alireza Sadeghi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.