Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison C Agner MD
Dr. Alison C Agner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison C Agner has 2 locations
2045 Franklin St Ste 200
Denver, CO 80205
2045 N Franklin St Fl 10
Denver, CO 80205
Book Online Now
Dr. Alison C Agner has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Alison C Agner has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
Dr. Alison C Agner is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Considerate, friendly, and competent
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alison C Agner - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
I had only met with Dr. Agner once before having my baby (now a few years ago). Then, when I went into labor, my usual doctor was out of town and Dr. Agner was on call. Since I had only met with her once before I was a little nervous, but she ended up being just wonderful! She spent a lot of time on the phone with me before I went in (I was sent home a day before and didn't want to do that again.) She helped me decide when to go and called to check on me. Then at the hospital (a Saturday) she hung out and checked on me multiple times as well. She was very kind and considerate and safely delivered a 9-1/2 pound baby for me. Everything went great and I was happy she was on call!
Best Gyno ever
Self-verified patient of Dr. Alison C Agner - Posted on September 18th, 2015
12 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Alison C Agner Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alison C Agner's office for more information.
2045 Franklin St Ste 200 Denver, CO : (303) 861-3404
2045 N Franklin St Fl 10 Denver, CO 80205
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alison C Agner is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.