Dr. Alison C Garb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison C Garb?

Husband’s leg

Diagnosed as torn Achilles’ tendon when he had 100% Occlusion requiring intervention radiology. Palpable diagnosis by Dr. garb ( even) should have sued.

Best doctor

Dr Garb is the best doctor ever! She really cares.

A cut above

Dr. Garb is amazing! She's completely on top of everything. She asks all the right questions and is a wonderful diagnostician. Many doctors just push you through their system, but Dr. Garb gives you the time you need...and even more importantly, takes the time SHE needs to not only diagnose you correctly, but ease any anxiety you may be feeling. There is a feeling of safety when you have a doctor that so obviously cares. She's the perfect combination of intelligence and caring. I'm very lucky to have her in my corner!

She is the best doctor I have ever had

Excellent caring Doctor...lucky to have her in our community.

she is the BEST!!!!!

anne

A wonderful caring Doctor - lucky to have her in our lives.

Christine

Dr Garb is an excellent doctor. She is incredibly thorough and spends time discussing family history, lifestyle, diet, disease prevention. She is very smart, very responsive, always current about studies (e.g. Hormones and breast CA). I am so impressed with her and feel so fortunate to have a doctor of her caliber so close to home. I can't say enough about her. Best doctor I've gone to in a long time. I always get a phone call to go over lab results the day after my appointment. SHe has her laptop in the exam room and types in everything as it is being discussed or examined. I now send my adult children to her and they relate very well to her.

Unprofessional

Overall experience not good very unprofessional went off on me when I asked her staff an insurance question then shared my information with people in the waiting room!!!!!!!!! I should have reported her to the medical board!!! I did leave a message on her machine asking for an apology which I never received. I would never recommend her she needs to learn some professionalism and people skills!!!I will never go back

Mood swings

Dr. Garb is thorough, but edgie; she can be warm and friendly one second and biting and harsh another. Her bedside manner needs work, but she has good follow-through and is very detailed in her work.

Dr. Alison C Garb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pacific Palisades, CA.