Dr. Alison S Garza Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Alison S Garza?

Never again will I return; horrible. tries pushing her other services like weight loss, botox. I did not go in for that!

My whole family sees Dr. Alison Garza. She is thorough and spends time with each of her patients addressing all of their concerns. I know my children and I are in the best hands in Dr. Garza's care.

Review on Dr G and her clinic

I love everything about Dr Garza and her staff. The clinic is beautiful and really clean, not like other offices in town. It has a very comfortable home like feeling. Dr Garza takes a lot of time with her patients. She is hard to get a quick appt bcuz of this, but if I need something fast, I see one of the PAs and I get in the same day. Then I schedule an appt with Dr G for the more complicated things. She is lovely and really goes to the ends of the earth to track things down and put together a comprehensive health plan for me!

She is a good doctor but her staff does not seem to be worried about her patients. Had some issues with front staff, I sent email in hopes to resolve issue and have not received a response. it has been over a month since email was sent.Very disappointed

She's the Best!

This doctor is seriously the best in the Rio Grande Valley! There is a reason why she has won The Monitor's "Favorite Physician" Award for three (or more) straight years! Sure, the wait time may be a bit strenuous sometime, but remember, you are in the finest care. Dr. Garza and her staff wont't send you away with a quick five-minute conversation. Do yourself a favor and see her.

Beware!!! This office will scam you and your insurance company! They bill the insurance for an office visit when you don't even see the doctor or physician assistant!! Do not go there mad waste your time!!

she spent a great deal of time with me going over prior bloodwork taken for the follow-up consultation. She went over prior history being this was my first visit with her. I was impressed with her knowledge and I plan to use her as my primary physician.

Holds refills hostage without knowing who you are!

This doctor is more interested in pushing her HCG diet than taking care of her practice. Her PA, Leroy Moreno, should open his own practice since he's the only person worthwhile at this office. Her staff is forever changing and her lackey, Jacob, is a rude and disrespectful individual. NOT worth going there anymore even after 5 years of dedication to Mr. Moreno. Sorry, I just can't take anymore abuse from this staff and a doctor I DO NOT know but controls all prescriptions even when she doesn't treat you.

Very Friendly

She is extremely knowledgeable, and takes the time to talk with patients about whats happening. I would defiantly recommend her.